My Naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arpizle

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took my naplex on my birthday, which was yesterday.

My impressions and thoughts.

1. It was TRICKY
2. I had quite a few pharmaceuticals questions which i wasnt sure about
3. There were questions where they ask you to choose multiple answers (check radio boxes)
4. Did not have any HIV questions
5. For chemo it was mostly side effects, had one or two questions max
6. Know the common arrhythmia drugs, they love them
7. DEF know your mEQ and mMol and Mol and Allegations. Had about 20 at max math questions
8. Know common OTC herbal stuff and interactions. eg. Red yeast rice, KavaKava, St johns

I hope I pass.

GOOD LUCK.
I will update once i get the scores back

Members don't see this ad.

I took the naplex just a few hours ago. I think it was really hard. I had from 15 to 20 calculations, most of which were about meq, alligation, and compouding stuff.. I think I got all of them right except for one i was not sure about. I had only two hiv questions, a few chemo, 7 biostatistics, and other disease states such as cystic fibrosis, gerd, asthma, copd, and every random thing. I am not sure how i did as there were many questions that i was not sure about. I definitely missed a whole bunch.. I am hoping that i passed.. I just keep my fingers crossed

Hi ancienbon,
Can you please guide me about the study material for biostatistics? I have not idea about the chapters I should cover.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi ancienbon,
Can you please guide me about the study material for biostatistics? I have not idea about the chapters I should cover.
Thanks
I used my class notes, which i believed were good enough. Make sure you go over absoulte risk reduction, relative risk reduction, odd ratio, confidence interval.All in all, be sure you know how to interpret a study if p value, confidence interval are given.

I used my class notes, which i believed were good enough. Make sure you go over absoulte risk reduction, relative risk reduction, odd ratio, confidence interval.All in all, be sure you know how to interpret a study if p value, confidence interval are given.

good luck!!!

did you get your results back yet? I am praying and waiting for mine

took mine today.

there were definitely some questions that were never touched in APHA.

the math i think i did well on, i had 2 fill in the blanks, had 1 HIV question, some asthma cases, a tiny bit of diabetes, and 1 or 2 alzheimers cases i think.

overall, the questions i either knew, or could at least get down to two choices...overall im not feeling too confident in myself tho...

thank you for all your wishes. i passed!

and one advice. PreNAPLEX does not equal your NAPLEX score.

i failed pre naplex like anything, but I passed NAPLEX.

good luck!

good luck!
congratulations on passing naplex. I am still awaiting my score. I am hoping i will get it by Monday.

Yea good luck, you should get them soon. They emailed me but o never got it. I had to wait till it came in hard mail

good luck!

failed the preNaplex made you to study more. that helped you to pass the naplex. Congrats !!