My thoughts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmeathead

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Forum moderator Richard...your post was a dynamite drop in. I am so glad somebody maintained the balance of political correctness on this board. No one was singled out. The gentleman simply posted an opinion. The idea of an open forum is just that

I have been follwoing the posts on this board for the past 8 months or so. I do agree that people sincerely interested in dental school will bother to take the time to post. Thus they are the ones who take the time to get good grades and test scores. However I do think that there is some serious bull being passed as truth on this board.

Social life at dental school is very important. As professional health care providers we have sacrificed and endured, therefore, we deserve the rewards that come with the responsibility. Many of us will be "the s@#t" for the first time. Golddiggers of both gender will be throwing themselves at us. Therefore we need a strong nucleus of friends to support us and screen out golddiggers. Also we need an active social life to relax and so that we dont make ourselves more vulnerable to goldiggers because we are so desperate.

For me one of the most important parts of the tour will be the quality of girls. Lets face it, many of us are intelligent. Dumb people are generally better looking. I for one dont want to get stuck dating ugly girls because I have no better options at hand.

Members don't see this ad.