Step II My USMLE Step 2CK Thoughts and Experience, by Phloston

Started by Phloston
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Phloston

Osaka, Japan
Removed
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've written out my Step 2CK experience here in this attached PDF.

I hadn't felt there was much (if any) guidance out there for 2CK prep, so I've tried my best to put something together for future students here.

(here's the link to my original Step 1 post if you, the reader, are still prepping for that: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/my-usmle-step1-thoughts-and-experience-by-phloston.977497/)

Good luck guys. Work hard and you'll be fine.

~Phloston
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've written out my Step 2CK experience here in this attached PDF.

I hadn't felt there was much (if any) guidance out there for 2CK prep, so I've tried my best to put something together for future students here.

(here's the link to my original Step 1 post if you, the reader, are still prepping for that: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/my-usmle-step1-thoughts-and-experience-by-phloston.977497/)

Good luck guys. Work hard and you'll be fine.

~Phloston

Hey Phloston, do u still have that step 2 CK pdf available for download ? Thanks for posting btw