Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2010
Status
Non-Student
Hello I am on my iPhone writing this right now so I can't give all the details but will try to by point form.

November 18th my wife had an anurism bleed.
November 19th five coils were placed around the anurism.
November 26th she began having the worst kind of vasospasms.
Novemember 30th after responding well to pentaspam they removed her from the drug slowly. She reverted and they went back in to angioplasty both main arteries. An hour after surgery she had what appears to be a stroke on her right side shutting everything down from the eye to the feet on the right side.
Over a series of days she has regained everything back but two days ago went blind in her left eye.
The head doctor doesn't know what is going on and it has been two days since the request for an optometrist see her but has yet to se her.

Her left eye the head doctor say is a 4 to light and the right is a 4.5. He heald a pen almost touching her pupil and she did not react nor does she see the light when they shine it in her eye.

She is in trillium hospital in Mississauga Ontario.

They have take. Amazing care of her except for this one area.
Now I am not looking for solid results from this and trust me I am constantly pushing for her to get the optometrist to look at her but there is only so much I can do. I'm ready to walk across the street and bring that guy in and pay him for the visit.

I searched online for info but really come up blank cause I don't even know where to start.

Perry

Last edited:

KHE

10+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
Status
Optometrist
Hello I am on my iPhone writing this right now so I can't give all the details but will try to by point form.

November 18th my wife had an anurism bleed.
November 19th five coils were placed around the anurism.
November 26th she began having the worst kind of vasospasms.
Novemember 30th after responding well to pentaspam they removed her from the drug slowly. She reverted and they went back in to angioplasty both main arteries. An hour after surgery she had what appears to be a stroke on her right side shutting everything down from the eye to the feet on the right side.
Over a series of days she has regained everything back but two days ago went blind in her left eye.
The head doctor doesn't know what is going on and it has been two days since the request for an optometrist see her but has yet to se her.

Her left eye the head doctor say is a 4 to light and the right is a 4.5. He heald a pen almost touching her pupil and she did not react nor does she see the light when they shine it in her eye.

She is in trillium hospital in Mississauga Ontario.

They have take. Amazing care of her except for this one area.
Now I am not looking for solid results from this and trust me I am constantly pushing for her to get the optometrist to look at her but there is only so much I can do. I'm ready to walk across the street and bring that guy in and pay him for the visit.

I searched online for info but really come up blank cause I don't even know where to start.

Perry
Closing thread.....SDN is not the place to ask for medical advice. Consult with your wife's doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.