Myspeed for Coursaver

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrownEyedReader

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to watch chad's videos from coursaver at a faster speed? I know we have to download myspeed and use foxfire on the mac which I've done and did the free 7 day trial for. However, my trial is up and I would really like to avoid having to pay $30 just for one month of studying. Does anyone have a hack or an alternative that has worked for them to watch the videos faster?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know how to watch chad's videos from coursaver at a faster speed? I know we have to download myspeed and use foxfire on the mac which I've done and did the free 7 day trial for. However, my trial is up and I would really like to avoid having to pay $30 just for one month of studying. Does anyone have a hack or an alternative that has worked for them to watch the videos faster?

there is a google chrome plugin called video speed controller. Download this plugin and you will have the opportunity to speed up/slow down every video (the menu automatically appears in the top left of the video screen). I've used this plenty of times and it works great.

Reactions: 2 users
there is a google chrome plugin called video speed controller. Download this plugin and you will have the opportunity to speed up/slow down every video (the menu automatically appears in the top left of the video screen). I've used this plenty of times and it works great.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
The extension works on Chad's website, but not on coursesaver. Did it work on coursesaver for you?
I don't know if you figured it out yet - but the plug in does not work well with sites that run flash, so you have to disable your flash player

Thank you for this amazing info.