NABP Eligibility Requested

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atomicmatt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I signed up to take the Florida MPJE on October 31, paid the $200 on NABP site. I have still yet to get any change on the NABP site. It still says Eligibility Requested. Anyone know how long it takes to get ATT Letter?

Members don't see this ad.

Same thing happened to me too, though I'm taking NC MPJE. Applied in early Nov. and waited for a month, still "eligibility requested". I called NABP, and then emailed state board. It seemed NABP did send the request on time, it's the state board delayed to process my case, she was apologetic in her reply. After that, I got my ATT in a couple of days.

I suggest you do the same thing as I did. Call NABP first to see if and when they sent the request. Don't know if it's a coincidence we encountered the same problem around the same time.

I signed up to take the Florida MPJE on October 31, paid the $200 on NABP site. I have still yet to get any change on the NABP site. It still says Eligibility Requested. Anyone know how long it takes to get ATT Letter?