NAPLEX AND CPJe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmd0507

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I am look for study partners for the NAPLEX and CPJE. Please email at [email protected] if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else is interested then we can form a study group. We can meet a couple times a week like online via IM or something. Anyways, send me your email and we can start from there.

Hi Guys,

Please count me in.. Emails are fine with me as well. I can participate through some online meeting if the time permits.

hi everyone
i am looking for a weissman Fred's law book for CPJE if anyone has it i would like to buy it.

hi everyone
i am looking for a weissman Fred's law book for CPJE if anyone has it i would like to buy it.

You can google the Univ. of Southern Cal Health Science Center bookstore. Call them and you can order the book directly using your credit card. The title of the book is:
"A Guide to California Community Pharmacy Law Sixth Edition" by Fred Weissman. It costs about $60 including shipping.

HTH

HEY
I have the Weissman book 2007-2009 version if you would like to buy it. It has some highlights if thats ok. also have some Morris Cody books if you;d like.
AJ