1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

NAPLEX Exam Studying Materials

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by Nada, May 1, 2007.

1. Nada

Hello,

I just passed my exam & I have some review for the NAPLEX exam; please email ([email protected]) me if you are interested.

• NAPLEX Review from the school-This is just an outlines (no questions & answers) of what exactly important for the exam (22 pages)
    • Kaplan Qbank-questions summary (20 pages)
    • Kaplan tables (33 tables)
    • Kaplan book (complete book-500 pages), you can select which chapter you want if you don’t need the whole book. I recommend only selecting these chapters: Pharmaceutics, Calculations, Pharmacokinetics, basic pharmacology
    • OTC Review (handout) from the school-very useful (25 pages)
    • Dietary Supplement Review (handout) from the school- very useful (25 pages)
    • HIV/AIDS Management & drug review (handout) from the school (52 pages)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. drugs

5+ Year Member

hey, do you have soft copy or book?