NAPLEX Exam Studying Materials

Started by Nada
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nada

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I just passed my exam & I have some review for the NAPLEX exam; please email ([email protected]) me if you are interested.

  • NAPLEX Review from the school-This is just an outlines (no questions & answers) of what exactly important for the exam (22 pages)
  • Kaplan Qbank-questions summary (20 pages)
  • Kaplan tables (33 tables)
  • Kaplan book (complete book-500 pages), you can select which chapter you want if you don’t need the whole book. I recommend only selecting these chapters: Pharmaceutics, Calculations, Pharmacokinetics, basic pharmacology
  • OTC Review (handout) from the school-very useful (25 pages)
  • Dietary Supplement Review (handout) from the school- very useful (25 pages)
  • HIV/AIDS Management & drug review (handout) from the school (52 pages)