Naplex Flash cards for Smartphones

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BigQid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been making flash cards to go into an iphone app I have called G Flash+. The app pulls spreadsheets from your google docs and turns them into flash cards.
After I started making the cards I noticed that Google docs lets me share the documents with friends easily and if either of us make changes we can all see the changes. For that reason I'm willing to share my notecards with anyone who would like to use them.
I think that the more of us that use the cards and help to improve the cards, the better they will be. I'm using the Kaplan and APhA books, but if you find any errors just fix it and everybody has better study materials to use.
My email is qjcart@gmail if you're interested.

I know there is an Android version and Blackberry version of the G Flash apps, but there is an a flash card app for every phone that takes apps.

Members don't see this ad.

I got a email asking if there was a way to use it without a smartphone. Yes. There are a couple flash card websites. One is called studystacks. If you drop one of the sheets in their site it will work pretty much the same way.
I will say that this is an ongoing project. There are some sets that are complete already. There are others that I'm still working on. The first thing that I'm trying to do is finish my cards for the drugs which I will have a week from now. To this end I've created a Facebook group where I will post the progress of the project.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=109393632430766&ref=ts
The cards are intended to be an open source alternative to pronto pass. They can contain as much information or be concise as we want.