NAPLEX passing rate

Started by 68quebec
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

68quebec

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys, I know a lot of you guys got interview invitations or about to! congrat to all of you and good luck with your schools!

I have a link for you to look at.

http://www.nabp.net/programs/examination/naplex/school-pass-rate/

basically, this is a naplex passing rate projection for year of 2012.
some schools have 100%, some has below 90%..

I'm not saying that below 90% are horrible schools, but if you have a choice, why don't you want to choose the schools having higher percentage?

for example, as everyone knows, UCSF, the no.1 pharmacy school in universe 🙂p) has 100% passing rate.


Hope this helps you decide which school to go.