Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
knowing that UCSF is ranked first by US News, this is surprising for me.
what was the criteria that was used to rank it as that?
I originally thought because of success after graduation or board exam pass rates
but I saw this recently:
http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/publications/0415_0915_stats.pdf
UCSF actually has the lowest california board pass rate with 10.5% of the class failing JPE exam
even Touro and Cal Northstate has higher pass rates.
they say ranking is important to land a residency, is this really true?
how can a school with lower pass rates be more competitive for residency?
earlier last year UCSF was even put on probation, if my goal is to be a clinical pharmacist or work in industry would it matter if I go to UCSF or Touro?
what was the criteria that was used to rank it as that?
I originally thought because of success after graduation or board exam pass rates
but I saw this recently:
http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/publications/0415_0915_stats.pdf
UCSF actually has the lowest california board pass rate with 10.5% of the class failing JPE exam
even Touro and Cal Northstate has higher pass rates.
they say ranking is important to land a residency, is this really true?
how can a school with lower pass rates be more competitive for residency?
earlier last year UCSF was even put on probation, if my goal is to be a clinical pharmacist or work in industry would it matter if I go to UCSF or Touro?
Last edited: