NAPLEX passing rates

Started by janeno
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

janeno

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this question was probably asked before. But I was wondering if anyone knows updated information about NAPLEX passing rates by school? I am especially interested in U of Minnesota (also Purdue, UNC, and U of Washington for comparison)
 
I know this question was probably asked before. But I was wondering if anyone knows updated information about NAPLEX passing rates by school? I am especially interested in U of Minnesota (also Purdue, UNC, and U of Washington for comparison)

Do the individual schools post it on their web site? I've only looked at my school (UF) and they have a link called NAPLEX pass rates on the COP web page.
 
When schools post NAPLEX pass rates, do those usually refer to first time test takers? I always wonder if the pass rates can be falsely inflated if they count people that have taken it more than once and then finally pass.
 
Do the individual schools post it on their web site? I've only looked at my school (UF) and they have a link called NAPLEX pass rates on the COP web page.

I found that NAPLEX passing rates for Purdue and U of Washington on their websites, but I could not find anything for UNC, and most importantly for U of Minnesota, the school that I will most likely attend.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i would imagine that both u of min and unc would be very high, seeing as to how they are both in the top 10 pharmacy school in the country.