Naplex scores-CA

Started by mac-23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mac-23

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I took my NAPLEX on Aug 3rd and still haven't received my scores in the mail but I already got my scores for the CPJE which I took on Aug 13th....anyone else running into this issue?
 
Same.. took Naplex 8/13. Only received cpje score so far 🙁 Most of my friends said it took about 3-5 wks to get Naplex results?
When did you take your CPJE? I'm just baffled that I got those results first since I wasn't even expecting those to come until like September 13th haha.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah they are very slow, I took my CPJE late july, and got my results, I’m stll waiting for tge Naplex one. I think they release them in batches
When did you take naplex? I'm still waiting too... Do you know when the next batch will be released for naplex? I called bop last wk and got the generic answer, it'll take 30-45 days 🙁
 
When did you take naplex? I'm still waiting too... Do you know when the next batch will be released for naplex? I called bop last wk and got the generic answer, it'll take 30-45 days 🙁
I took it on Aug 20, and I have no idea when they’ll release it. And don’t call BOP again, they don’t help at all.