Naplex study iphone app pharmacy

Started by Minhn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Minhn

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is a fun NAPLEX quiz game for iphone. It's by pharmacists. It covers top drugs and clinical drugs--the key points. I am having fun with it, scoring over 80% on the topics, and about 70% in neurology.
 
Let me know what you like/don't like. I am currently developing some pharmacy study flash card apps for the iPhone. Written by a pharmacist for pharmacy students. May as well use my 25+ years of programming experience for something.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let me know what you like/don't like. I am currently developing some pharmacy study flash card apps for the iPhone. Written by a pharmacist for pharmacy students. May as well use my 25+ years of programming experience for something.

Someone should make an SDN iPhone application. That would be wicked.
 
Let me know what you like/don't like. I am currently developing some pharmacy study flash card apps for the iPhone. Written by a pharmacist for pharmacy students. May as well use my 25+ years of programming experience for something.
😱 25 years!??!
were you computer science or something before pharm school?? that's awesome!😎


...anyway, nothing for the blackberry users..?😳
 
Yoo..don't forget the androids...the rise of the androis is upon us. We could use a SDN or NAPLEX app
 
Let me know what you like/don't like. I am currently developing some pharmacy study flash card apps for the iPhone. Written by a pharmacist for pharmacy students. May as well use my 25+ years of programming experience for something.

I'll buy from ya... Right now - I have several flash card programs downloaded that I use: iFlipr with homebrew cards... I'll check and post back which ones are actually any good.
 
I'll buy from ya... Right now - I have several flash card programs downloaded that I use: iFlipr with homebrew cards... I'll check and post back which ones are actually any good.

Thanks. I have my base design down (which is pretty cool), but want to make sure that I include little things that are helpful and would make people want my deck over any others. There's a top 200 drug app that is brand/generic and pretty lame. Other apps give you way too much information. I want to help students, not overwhelm them.