Naplex study materials

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jennifer05

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I passed NAPLEX this month and am selling the following study materials :

Rx Prep 2017 book: $140

Pronto pass compounding review notecards : $20

pronto pass math notecards: $75
 
Hi, I also passed the exam and selling following material if anybody interested.

1 # 2017 Naplex practice questions by Maryam M. Khazraee, pharm D. RPh : $50 ( I bought it for $250)
2 # Rxprep online course included lecture videos and test bank questions : $300 for 3 month subscription ( original price $620)

Thank you
 
Hi, I also passed the exam and selling following material if anybody interested.

1 # 2017 Naplex practice questions by Maryam M. Khazraee, pharm D. RPh : $50 ( I bought it for $250)
2 # Rxprep online course included lecture videos and test bank questions : $300 for 3 month subscription ( original price $620)

Thank you
Hello, pls do you still have the rxprep online course and 2017 Naplex practice questions available? pls contact me ASap. I need those pls. Thank you