-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NAPLEX
Started by sanju12199
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hi, I am def interested in a study group!!Hi!
I'm preparing for Naplex too, let me know if you guys want to form a study group.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I'm preparing for Naplex too, let me know if you guys want to form a study group.
I'm from Chicago area, where are you located? Maybe we can skype. Let me know
I am in seattle, wa area 🙂 anything works fine..i just need to pass naplex...
I'm from Chicago area, where are you located? Maybe we can skype. Let me know
Could I join this too??
sorry for the late reply i was out of town but we can definately create a group and study to gather ......
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could I join as well? My email is [email protected]Hi!
I'm preparing for Naplex too, let me know if you guys want to form a study group.
probably either google chat or skype?How do you guys want to study; via Skype, by phone, google chat ????? Let me know
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 135
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 552