Naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

highfive123

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Before my Naplex application status is closed, I was able to transfer my score to other states, but when it is closed, I saw "purchase rescore" button only. Does this mean I failed? Does anyone know by any chance?
 
Before my Naplex application status is closed, I was able to transfer my score to other states, but when it is closed, I saw "purchase rescore" button only. Does this mean I failed? Does anyone know by any chance?

No it doesn't mean that you failed that purchase rescore is standard for all of the exams. NEVER do the rescore option though, it does not work and I've never heard of it working unfortunately. You just have to wait for the score results to come out. The rescore button will be there regardless.