Naplex

Started by bunnybear
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bunnybear

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do you guys have any advises, what should I do to pass that damn test. I am really sufering, and don't know what to do anymore?
What should I study ?? 🙁 🙁
 
Trust me, it's not that easy. neither is mpje. don't take the test lightly. make sure to get plently of practice, esp with case based questions. hopefully on your rotations you got plently of practice at reading charts, med histories, etc. look at the other posts about the naplex that others have given advice on
 
Go to testmagic naplex forum,lots of good info there. I just took the naplex,it was wicked hard,but i graduated 15 yrs ago and getting relicensed.
cheers