Nashville market

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SimbaStatin

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! Looking to transfer to Nashville and wondering what the market is like? Retail and prn hospital currently. Thanks in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
more than Orange County and LA?

I haven't looked for jobs in LA/OC but I'd imagine it's probably worse. The Nashville metro area has roughly 2 million people in it and 3 pharmacy schools within city limits and another school roughly 1.5 hours away (Union university). I searched for jobs in Nashville as a new grad for 6 months and couldn't land anything but did manage to land a job in a less saturated city out of state.