National Board Exam(ADEX/ADLEX)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

sensitivejoi

Hi I'm currently a 4th year dental student in Florida that wants to tak the National Clinical board exam call ADEX/ADLEX. Does anyone know of any programs where we can pay for the patient if i take the exam at Temple University? or Just a program in general to purchase patients instead of traveling with my patient from florida? Please reply

Members don't see this ad.

I used patient finding service. The Lu Lau Service. Her organization has a long history of getting patients that are approved. Being a resident, I didnt have time to do all the screening and paperwork. The service provided everything for me. It was a true blessing in disguise. All I had to do was show up and take the test. I had no problems with patients getting approved. Also her staff is awesome. Her husband who is a dentist is great. I flew to Cali on one of my vacation times and he got me into shape as far as preparing me for the examination (being that I had putting together faces for the past four years and had not touched a cavity prep). Now I must say, it is expensive. However this is your future and it is well worth investing. If I had done her service a long time ago, I would of passed the first time. I had multiple patient problems. Basically you can get patients flown into Philly. You dont have to worry if they show up or not. She makes sure they are there and ready to go.