National Boards Part 1 &2 ranking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baracuda

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get the ranking of all dental school's performances on the national boards? Is there a web site that gives this info?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

None that I know of...usually most schools will tell u during your interview if you ask them (at least a rough figure, like top 25%, etc.) and sometimes give you the exact figure....which is usually the case when they're looking to brag about their scores more (e.g., Harvard, UConn, Columbia)....Now I just mentioned those 3 schools, which "happened" to be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd on Part I last year....What do they all have in common?? At all 3 of those schools you take the basic science classes with the med students....Hence, you learn a ton of science, more so than probably any other schools, and do well when it comes time for boards....does this automatically mean you'll get a better education? Highly debatable, as there are pros and cons to receiving a more broader medical background rather than focusing mainly on the oral cavity....e.g., like it coming at the expense of u not learning much about the mouth until your 3rd yr......but, I won't argue either case, at least not yet....hope this helps!