National Guard State Tuition Assistance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GreenWeenie3

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you know of states that will fully or partially cover dental school costs?

I'm currently in the natty guard looking to apply to dental school and a major concern of mine, like many, is money. My state tuition assistance goes up to a master's degree and does not cover professional schools like Dental/Medical. I've identified some states that seem to claim TA for more than a master's but details have been hard to dig up. Currently, New Jersey (Rutgers) is the sole state that I think offers 100% tuition assistance for any degree. If you are aware of other states that would cover (100% or even partially) dental school tuition/fees, please let me know. I'm referring to individual state tuition assistance/waiver programs, I'm aware of the federal-level incentive programs regarding dental/medical education like HLRP HPSP MDSSP STRAP.

Thank you greatly,
GreenWeenie3