NAU DPT Fall 2016 Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Gotchya! Yeah I got an email to register for classes but I have no idea what to register for. I'm going to send the department an email about next steps.
Keep us updated!

Members don't see this ad.

Keep us updated!
I got a response from John today which I think prompted his email about enrollment.... ignore all enrollment emails from NAU. They will enroll the PT students over the summer in the courses. A packet will be sent to us in May with more details. I'm a planner, so I was freakin out not having any sort of information.

For those of us attending the Flagstaff campus, courses start on August 28 with orientation the Friday before on August 25.

Reactions: 1 users
I got a response from John today which I think prompted his email about enrollment.... ignore all enrollment emails from NAU. They will enroll the PT students over the summer in the courses. A packet will be sent to us in May with more details. I'm a planner, so I was freakin out not having any sort of information.

For those of us attending the Flagstaff campus, courses start on August 28 with orientation the Friday before on August 25.

Thanks for the information. I was wondering about the start date since I have to move to Flag and am still in the planning stages :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the information. I was wondering about the start date since I have to move to Flag and am still in the planning stages :)
Same here. I'm a definite planner so not knowing a lot of information and trying find housing and lining up move in dates hadn't been fun. But now knowing planning is much better!!

Reactions: 1 user

Awesome. As for the Phoenix site, we start August 14, but that will only be the gross anatomy course. We'll have two weeks of being only in that course, and then the other classes will start.

Reactions: 2 users