NAU Phx Biomedical Campus Class of 2023 Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MGDPT

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!

My name is Makali Gomez and I received my acceptance letter from NAU for the Phoenix Biomedical campus in January. I wanted to post in this forum so we all could get to know each other and ask what everyone is doing for housing! I am interested in getting an apartment or house with students who are also looking for housing. I have lived in Arizona my entire life so I am open to living in any area and know some great options as well! I look forward to getting to know all of you more this fall!

Congrats to everyone!!!

My IG is makalig__
 
Hello Everyone!

My name is Makali Gomez and I received my acceptance letter from NAU for the Phoenix Biomedical campus in January. I wanted to post in this forum so we all could get to know each other and ask what everyone is doing for housing! I am interested in getting an apartment or house with students who are also looking for housing. I have lived in Arizona my entire life so I am open to living in any area and know some great options as well! I look forward to getting to know all of you more this fall!

Congrats to everyone!!!

My IG is makalig__
Hi Makali! My name is Cameron and I received my acceptance to NAU's Phoenix campus in early February. The last time I heard from NAU was when Dr. Shaibi sent me confirmation that they received my seat deposit. I was wondering if you had heard anything else. I'm also excited to meet everybody! Thanks.