NAVLE DEC 2019 TEST SCORES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am trying to find the ICVA NAVLE Species and Diagnoses 33 page document that you mention but I am lost in their page....can you send me the document directly or the link to it directly please? The email is: [email protected] Thank you!
 

Attachments

The way I studied is by completing 50% of vet prep and also studied off of an 80 page NAVLE study guide we received from an intern here that I could send you! I went through the study guide twice thoroughly.

I would also like to ask for this study guide if possible.

Email (pardon the address, it is the only one I have without my name in the address): [email protected]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know how to get the ICVA to send your scores to a residency program? Lol. The score report tells third-party users not to rely on it, so how do we get a reliable version for them :whistle:
 
Does anybody know how to get the ICVA to send your scores to a residency program? Lol. The score report tells third-party users not to rely on it, so how do we get a reliable version for them :whistle:

Can’t say I had to do it for any residencies and idk if it’s different because you’re Canadian, but for my various state licenses I used the AAVSB website and had to pay them for a score transfer to send them to my new state. I think it was like $90.
 
Can’t say I had to do it for any residencies and idk if it’s different because you’re Canadian, but for my various state licenses I used the AAVSB website and had to pay them for a score transfer to send them to my new state. I think it was like $90.

Thanks! I’ll look into that. I went on their site and it seems to only have state licenses as an option but I’ll shoot them an email or something!
 
The way I studied is by completing 50% of vet prep and also studied off of an 80 page NAVLE study guide we received from an intern here that I could send you! I went through the study guide twice thoroughly.
Can you send me the study guide ? I’d be really grateful. I failed the first time and i am finding really difficult to study 2nd time.

[email protected]
 
The way I studied is by completing 50% of vet prep and also studied off of an 80 page NAVLE study guide we received from an intern here that I could send you! I went through the study guide twice thoroughly.

Could I have a copy of the study guide ? I am studying for NAVLE at the end of 2020.
Email: [email protected]
Thank you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The way I studied is by completing 50% of vet prep and also studied off of an 80 page NAVLE study guide we received from an intern here that I could send you! I went through the study guide twice thoroughly.

hi! do you mind sending me the study guide as well please? I'm taking it for the first time in December and I'm so nervous! my email is [email protected]