NAVLE pass rate for Cornell?

Started by JustCats
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JustCats

UC Davis SVM c/o 2013!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know it? Most schools post it on their website but I couldn't find it for Cornell. I'm curious about how PBL might affect the NAVLE pass rate. Thanks!
 
On the bright side, they have at least an 80% pass rate... and if most schools are are averaging around 100 students per, the worst case scenario is that 20 of your fellow classmates fail regardless of the schools method of teaching.

Honestly my current impression of the NAVLE is that I should have the requisite knowledge by the end of my studies as the sample questions online do not seem overly difficult for the materials they are teaching us in school. I could answer -some- of the questions based on my experience in the clinic 🙂

Anyhow, Western University exceeded the 80% pass rate and they are a relatively new curriculum of PBL.

and none of this really answers your question 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Drop Cornell an email. You could send the email anonymously...create a free email account on yahoo and don't sign your name to the email 😉