NAVLE passing rates

Started by nebeel81
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nebeel81

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the NAVLE passing rates for various schools. I haven't been able to find a website that lists all the schools' rates together. Is this information published anywhere?
 
I could have sworn I posted a response to this question. Anyway, round two:


University of Pennsylvania had a 99% pass rate in 2003. I believe it is currently at 96%.


Michigan State University: 91%

LSU in 2003: 97.3 percent.

St. George's University: 96%.

Purdue University: 98%


The minimum passing rate for each AVMA accredited school must be 80%.

I had a few other numbers posted somewhere in this forum. My memory is fading and I can't remember them.