NBDE 1 anatomy topics, please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nanodentist

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when I read first aid Q&A I found a lot of questions talk in details about upper limb, lower limb, thoracic and abdomen. Is all that really required:wow: please help 🙁

Please any advice to how to know the limits of info required in board..😳
 
when I read first aid Q&A I found a lot of questions talk in details about upper limb, lower limb, thoracic and abdomen. Is all that really required:wow: please help 🙁

Please any advice to how to know the limits of info required in board..😳

I gav my exam and I studied those topics from Kaplan review....
For lower limb I studied one of my friends notes....u should know the basics I Thnk thts enough not in very depth....
Hope this helps...good luck