nbde 1 results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistjpr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How much time does it take to get the results? somebody told me you get results within 14 days. Also if the dec exam takers can post their results as soon as they get them with the date they appeared on...it would be really helpfull.

Members don't see this ad.

do you get your raw score (actual number correct in each section) the day of the exam and then have to wait for the standard score? or do both come in the mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
Took mine on the 30th...still nothing. I did have a nightmare last night that I got a 74. hmmmmm

After waiting for 3 weeks, I finally got the result. It comes with the comp. score and details about how much you got for each part along with the national mean in each part too. They dont tell us the raw scores.Here's my score details, Biochem/Physio 60 (mean 61.2), Anatomy 75 ( mean 63),Micro/Patho 68 (mean 64), Dent anat/Occ 83 (mean 73).
My Comp. score is 83. I think it's the percentile.

good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Any body who has given their nbde 1 in jan , got their results?

i took mine Jan 2 and still haven't heard...everyone in my class that took it a few days before me got their score in exactly 2 weeks so i was expecting them yesterday...the wait is killing meee

i took mine Jan 2 and still haven't heard...everyone in my class that took it a few days before me got their score in exactly 2 weeks so i was expecting them yesterday...the wait is killing meee

hi, good luck for yr result.
can u tell me that whether they have changed anything in exam pattern or syllabus or anything in 2009?

thanks.

They're probably sending out the first two weeks of January out in 1 big batch. Hopefully they'll come this week.

hey armorshell when did you take your exam ? i am waiting for my results too ..i took in jan

hey armorshell when did you take your exam ? i am waiting for my results too ..i took in jan

The most recent scores are from December 30th or so. Haven't heard of any classmate's scores since then.....

Mine was Jan 9th or so and i'm hopeful for soon but still nothing. Classmates with ~Jan 3rd don't have their eithers so it might be awhile.

has anyone who took the exam on Jan 2nd/3rd got their scores yet?

my classmate took his on the 30th, and his scores came 13 days later (on a Monday). Those who took theirs 3-4 days later are still waiting (coming up on 3 weeks after they took it). What gives? Does it have anything to do with the blackout/maintenance business going on with the exam for the next couple weeks?

Just for everyone agonizing, here is something one of my classmates did:

Hey everyone-

You may have heard that we don't get the scores of our Boards for "3-4
weeks" after we take the test. That is the official stance, and
apparently the usual waiting time is about 2 weeks.

Anyway, if you're like me, you're wondering why we can't just get our
scores instantly like the DAT. I called the Department of Testing
Services at the ADA and asked them this very question. The answer is
that the ADA Joint Commission for Licensure has a policy that the only
way to get our scores is through mail. So, Prometric usually gets our
raw scores to the Dept. of Testing Services within a day or so, and it
takes the rest of the time to convert the scores (using a simple table
specific for each test), do some administrative stuff that they aren't
allowed to tell me about, and then mail them to us.

Also, I wanted to confirm that you can't fail a section of the test,
since the questions are all jumbled together. This is confirmed - you
cannot fail a certain section.

hey guys

i took my exam on 9th jan....
no results....everyday i stand outside my door the time my mail comes.....but i didnot get it as yet

how much time this ada is gonna tke.......oh gosh...this is really tuff,even tuffer than appearing for exam

hey guys

i took my exam on 9th jan....
no results....everyday i stand outside my door the time my mail comes.....but i didnot get it as yet

how much time this ada is gonna tke.......oh gosh...this is really tuff,even tuffer than appearing for exam

Waiting is the worst part..... understandable.:scared:

Think about score reporting before January 2007.... waiting period was about 6 to 8 weeks.:cool:

Good luck to everyone

Think about score reporting before January 2007.... waiting period was about 6 to 8 weeks

Lame! I hear law school has some ridiculous wait time for their exam! Something like several months! Many of them graduate and have to intern for awhile because they legally can't do anything else.

So guess a few weeks isn't too bad. Although my commitment to school is zilch as I wait for this stupid score to come back. This better not last 6 weeks.....I will do terrible things to my grades in that time period......

I bet those Prometric girls know my raw score! Too bad they didn't seem nice....otherwise I'd work it....

hey guys .. i got my result after 4 weeks so don't worry ..you will get the result ..in any case you can even talk to ADA guys .. buy calling the ada no . they will tell you if your result is dispatched or not.. and always keep the cool.. nothing is going to happening by your worrying or stressing out ..:)

hi,
congrats prayer...
how was the question ???
is it tough or if we know basic then we can go through???
please kindly reply back as am appearing on 12 of feb.
thank you.

Exam was average. Dental was very confusing,mostly reg patient mngmnt.

Prev papers are a must. Wont find many repeats. But, half the exam will b from the same category questions. Kaplan lect, review and decks should b more than enough. Its just reading the same material as many times as possible rather than reading many materials. All the best.

hello,
thank you so much prayer and i appreciate your reply and all the best to you too.
thanks again.