Nbde 1 September 2013

Started by Jatinzzy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jatinzzy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi frnds I have completed much of the course for the exam but I have a doubt regarding my elligiblity the name printed on my passport nd my bds result start with my surname name middle name but d name printed on my drivers licence and deptin follows name middle name surname...please help me m really scared am I elligible by this id format??
 
Hey,
U can update your name in dentpin by sending some documents of proof to ada.org. Ideally the name on ur application shud match one of ur government issued ID, so u can decide whether to go for passport or drivers licence and accordingly u can update ur name on dentpin as well as application. I too had doubts abt the same.
Hope this helped.
 
I would like to choose passport in which the format is surname name as given in my bds result but the format given by deptin is name middlename surname which resembles my licence my debit card my voter id..
If I use my licence voter id or debit card will I be elligible?? Bcoz on my bds result my surname is printed first...
Is d shuffle of surname accepted???
Thnx
 
Hey,
yes it wil b accepted as u hv one govt id proof as drivers licence and one proof of signature as debit card. Acc to me, for u it wud b easier to go for licence as u wont have to change anything. As far as I know name on ur bds result doesn't matter. U can always call JCNDE and clear ur doubts, and yes if u hv indian passport, they always write surname first but these people read ur name as NAME GIVEN ON THE PASSPORT FOLLOWED BY SURNAME, so it becomes the same i.e. name middle name and surname.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dat ws a grt hlp by u thnx a lot...nw finally I cn apply for my exam in d month of sept 2013...I have compltd much of my studies if anyone needs any sort of hlp join this thread..tc
 
M appearing in 15 days and stil dnt feel so prepared 🙁
Dnt undrestimate ur slf remembr first attempt is the best attempt if u hav decks and first aid on ur finger tips no one can stop u bt if u still fl u r not prepared do not tke chance postpone it for sumtym...gud luck
 
No man, I hv been studying since long. its just that the day is coming closer so bit tensed, hv tried my best to go thru everything. Lets c. Thanks anyways!
 
I have one more query I have complted jst scnd year of my bds...I need my marks to be converted into gpa by ece..I need to knw what documents I should send ece for my evaluation? Does my 12th std marks carry any importance??. ..thank you
 
Thnx..bt I din gt a satisfactory ans frm them....if any one frm india has gone through this process what documnts hav u all submitted??

https://www.ece.org/main/popup=India&Mode=Country......is the website you can get help on.................hope this website helps. As far as I remember I submitted these documents....if anyone knows something more can definitely add on.
1) higher secondary mark sheet.
2)all 4 years mark sheet
3) final year passing certificate
4)transcript.you get 5 at a time which I think comes from university.
5) 2 photos
6)degree certificate.
7)also if you have done any diploma or pg in India you can attach the marsheet with all these documents.