NBDE 1 Study Material/Time Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jackjackson1121

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I am taking my boards late July and I was wondering what everyone is using to study (or have heard works in the past). I have been passed down an old set of dental decks (2012) but I am wondering If I need to supplement it with anything else.

Has anyone heard of any beneficial resources like the mastery app or B&B? Im curious about B&B because of their price but I am willing to pay if it helped a lot.

Also what was everyones normal study time in their school for boards. People are saying 11 days here but I'm curious if thats not long enough!