NBDE 1 - will I be ready? Please help

Started by predent94
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predent94

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am taking the part 1 boards in one week, and I have done the following: 2012 dental decks, all of anatomy and dental anatomy and half of microbiology. I have not yet done the biochem section. Also I have not taken any practice tests. I forgot to mention this is my second attempt at the part 1 boards, I took it last year with 74% as my final score...last year I did only the first half of dental decks and a few practice tests. What else should I do and how should I utilize my next week? What should I be scoring on practice tests to know if I'm ready? Should I reschedule? Is there anything else I need to be doing in order to pass? Your help is greatly appreciated.
 
i was just wondering, do you know anyone who is using USMLE material to study for the NBDE part 1?
hey
yeah I am looking for USMLE stuff too. I think they are much more useful than our Kaplan notes.even the first aid is more interesting to read... yeah I do one thing I read those which is necessary for dental part.
when you are planning to give this exam?