-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
nbde 2 prep time?
Started by den25
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I hope it's enough time cuz I'm planning to take it in Dec as well and I'm starting this week 😀 best of luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Edie, you can schedule an appointment in December and try your best and if you find that you need more time, you can always reschedule for an extra fee. How much time you may need is very personal. I took around 4 and a half months to prepare for part one, although I graduated the year before. But that's just me. I cant study for many continuous hours. If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask 🙂as u guys are talking of part 2 so its obvious you have taken step1, maybe you can help me, can i take part1 in december if i start now, i am an international graduate with almost everything forgotten graduated 10 years ago.
as u guys are talking of part 2 so its obvious you have taken step1, maybe you can help me, can i take part1 in december if i start now, i am an international graduate with almost everything forgotten graduated 10 years ago.
Hi Edie i think you can prepare till Dec as iLoveKingJulian siad u can ne time reschedule the date but i personally feel its better to giv b4 the PASS/FAIL commandment as i think its going to get more tougher later ... ALL THE BEST
if i start today can i prepare for part 2 by December. i can study for 3-5 hours everyday only.
I am looking for a study partner for part 2,,i also want to wrap it up 😀,, by december...
kuts, I'm planning to do mosby's, the decks and either board buster or Q bank but still not sure. I may also go back so some books/lectures if i find the time and need to.Hi I am too planin to take nbde part2 by Dec ...what materials are you guys referring ?? is mosby and decks sufficient ?
Maybe we can all help each other out! Studying in a group is always better than doing it alone..
kuts, I'm planning to do mosby's, the decks and either board buster or Q bank but still not sure. I may also go back so some books/lectures if i find the time and need to.
hey thnx for replying .. im too planing to start wid mosby and side by side refer to text ..I went thru SDN frm most of the reviews i guess kaplan q bank seems to be a better option .... i had reviewed kaplan for part 1 too but i dont have Kaplan for part 2 ,can u share if u have any ? ... i have no clue on dental boards,are they gd?
yep we can do group studies that might keep us on track 🙂
From the subject synopsis and previous papers i guess more questions are based on treatment planing ,so was thinkin of starting wid OMDR ..wat abt u ..?
I don't have the Kaplan review book and i don't even know if its good or not. I've heard people praise board busters, but again I haven't used it so i can't really tell.hey thnx for replying .. im too planing to start wid mosby and side by side refer to text ..I went thru SDN frm most of the reviews i guess kaplan q bank seems to be a better option .... i had reviewed kaplan for part 1 too but i dont have Kaplan for part 2 ,can u share if u have any ? ... i have no clue on dental boards,are they gd?
yep we can do group studies that might keep us on track 🙂
From the subject synopsis and previous papers i guess more questions are based on treatment planing ,so was thinkin of starting wid OMDR ..wat abt u ..?
By OMDR u mean surgery? I'm starting with endo 🙂
I don't have the Kaplan review book and i don't even know if its good or not. I've heard people praise board busters, but again I haven't used it so i can't really tell.
By OMDR u mean surgery? I'm starting with endo 🙂
OMDR is Oral medicine ..part 2 is so vast i wonder if i can ever finish studying 😕 ... BTW have u blocked the exam date?
i havent registered for part2 yet.. for how many months will my application be valid?
If you register before 2012 its valid for a year, but if you register after after jan 1, 2012 then it's only valid for 6 months.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thank you 🙂If you register before 2012 its valid for a year, but if you register after after jan 1, 2012 then it's only valid for 6 months.
anyone willing to lend out their kaplan q-bank for the weekend - my test is monday!!! for part 2 - please message me
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K