Nbde 2013

Started by Denstudent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Denstudent

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there,
I was wondering if anyone is planning to take part 1 in December 2013 time?
And success stories for those of you who have already passed the exam on material used?
Appreciate all the help and any material you are willing to share.
Thanks 🙂
 
Last edited:
Hi,

I took NBDE part 1 in june 2013 and i successfully passed. I just studied for 1.5 months . I can personally guide you all for sure success.I also have dental decks 2012-2013 , ASDA (all papers so far till N series) + First Aid (Latest edition) + Mosby (Latest edition) + Kaplan . I will sell it for 50$ and free expedite shipping. Interested candidate please mail me at [email protected].

Thank you