NBDE and TOEFEL ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrNisha Mahajan

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys!!

I did my dentistry in India and I went to school in Canada till Grade.12 ... I've heard so many different things about taking the TOEFEL and I just wanted to know if it was necessary for me to take it to get into a dental school in the US?

Please help!!
Thankssss!
 
Hi
I was in the same situation. The only difference I went to school in US. But the dental schools still asked to take TOEFL. You need to call individual school and conferm if they don't need TOEFL. This is the best way to get your information.