NBDE Certificate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

toyotasupra

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi all,

I just passed my boards I/II and I’m looking at the dental license application. It says I need a NBDE certificate.... am I supposed to get one in the mail after passing? Or do I need to order it? Thanks!
 
hi all,

I just passed my boards I/II and I’m looking at the dental license application. It says I need a NBDE certificate.... am I supposed to get one in the mail after passing? Or do I need to order it? Thanks!
Most likely you don’t actually need the physical certificate (it is nice to have, but takes like 6 weeks to get). They don’t send results in the mail anymore so you should just be able to pay the $36 (per state) to have your passing results sent electronically to the licensing board to be added to your application.