nbde certificate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indiak

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi friends
i just repeated nbde part -:)Dscored a compo. score of 89 with new format) because earlier my scores were based on old formet.i had already given nbde-2 in 2007 .the new score report that i just received states 'not eligible for nbde certificate'.does that mean i have to repeat nbde -2 also to get the nbde certificate or my 2007 nbde -2 scores are still valid to apply to dental schools..

Members don't see this ad.

hi friends
i just repeated nbde part -:)Dscored a compo. score of 89 with new format) because earlier my scores were based on old formet.i had already given nbde-2 in 2007 .the new score report that i just received states 'not eligible for nbde certificate'.does that mean i have to repeat nbde -2 also to get the nbde certificate or my 2007 nbde -2 scores are still valid to apply to dental schools..

I'm sorry to hear you got 89, I got my results yesterday same score so disappointed, I'm retaking it ASAP, if you have less than 90 in part 2 you better retake it anyway.
Good luck