NBDE experts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shashi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all ,
this forum has been helping lot many students . I look forward for some help to me also . I have a few doubts
  1. I have scored 77(New pattern) in part1 and I want to apply for advancedstanding in prostho etc. The deadlines are september and I need to register for PASS too. Now Iam confused to take part1Or part2 first bcs of shortage of time .
  2. have anyone has the experience of attending or applying for certificate or residency programme
Kidly help me on this ASAP.
thanks
shashi

Members don't see this ad.

of course, give ur Part I again,
get around 90% to be considered in any program in any dental school in US.
all the best for ur NBDE!!!!
advanced standing is extremely competitive & unless u have very good scores, 2-5 years of experience u don't stand a chance.

of course, give ur Part I again,
get around 90% to be considered in any program in any dental school in US.
all the best for ur NBDE!!!!
advanced standing is extremely competitive & unless u have very good scores, 2-5 years of experience u don't stand a chance.

is the 2-5yrs of experience must if i apply for Advance standing DDS,with a good NBDE score.good GPA and good academic results at my univ...i didn't work in my country as i came imediately to USA after my graduation.Can i work somewhere in USA,which can give me some credit?
thanks for all ur help..:)