NBDE I - four months depressed and stressed

Started by Nayef
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nayef

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello drs

I have started reading for the NBDE part 1 from Kaplan notes I have about 4 months to finish both kaplan notes and Dental decks !

From now I can't remember anything I have read the day before !

Doing the math : 844 pages for kaplan + 1400 pages for the decks = 2244 pages ! Without doing extra things like released questions and so on !
Im studying 23 hrs/week

I am so depressed and stressed out and started to think to leave it aside and apply without it ! As it is not required for internationals !

Any advice?
 
Yes. First Do Dental Decks and Past Papers since they are extremely important. When you finish those then do whatever extra you think will help you
 
Decks are very important. supplement with videos on youtube and wikipedia to understand. Or study with someone who has already read kaplan book to help u go thru it faster.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I am looking for a partner as well. I am done with decks once. I am taking exam April first week. How far are you guys .. We can keep in touch and share knowledge .. Do reply
 
i am about 2 start my prepratns for nbde1..i wil be starting with "first aid for the nbde1"..any suggestns..what all must be studied!!!i know of this 1st aid,kaplan and dental decks??previous qstn papers of nbde r available under what name??
 
Hi friend
I was also in same situation a while before, worried and stressed but now I have cleared my exams.
It was more difficult for me because I was old graduate plus my basic education was not in english. But I found amazing online classes for preparation of exam. I feel blessed to find those classes otherwise i must have been still sulking.
I was allowed free trial session so that i can study and see. I liked classes from first day itself and decided to join. It helped me stay on track and kept me motivated. I think one must try for trial session as it is free. I provide you guys her email so that u can also take advantage if you want. Her email is [email protected]
Good Luck everyone