NBDE I Mastery app scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dun_roamin

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,

I take the NBDE in about three weeks and just started using the NBDE mastery app to study. With 50 questions down for each section, I've landed in the 78-82% correct range for every category, with about 60% of the questions tagged as "automatics" or "gimmes."

So my questions to people that used this app and passed (or not):

1) Are these scores "good"?

2) Are these questions reflective of the NBDE's difficulty- or did you find the real deal to be more difficult? (Because I've heard you only need a ~60-65% to pass...)

Thank you!