NBDE II and ADEX written -- advice please help!

Started by sport8500
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sport8500

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I was planning on taking the NBDE II soon, and then taking the ADEX written later one when it came about (I'm a third year), but I just spoke with someone today saying that the material is very similar and both exams are just as tough.

Do you recommend taking both exams within a similar timeframe of each other? Also do any of you know when the new ADEX exam will be ready to be taken? And is the ADEX written just as tough as NBDE II?

Thanks.