NBDE II Study Question...Please Help :-)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

studyingnow

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so my nbde II exam is in a few days and I had a couple questions for all of you if you could help I would greatly appreciate it.

First of all, how many exams are in those reprints, if I just get M is that enough or should I get both L and M? Secondly, how valuable are the questions on the Mosby CD? Are they better/worse than the reprints?

How many ortho questions are there in the ortho/pedo questions? Are they more of the straightforward or are they really advanced in regards to ceph and the appliances?

Thank you so much.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, so my nbde II exam is in a few days and I had a couple questions for all of you if you could help I would greatly appreciate it.

First of all, how many exams are in those reprints, if I just get M is that enough or should I get both L and M? Secondly, how valuable are the questions on the Mosby CD? Are they better/worse than the reprints?

How many ortho questions are there in the ortho/pedo questions? Are they more of the straightforward or are they really advanced in regards to ceph and the appliances?

Thank you so much.

I THINK that the L has 350 questions, the M has 200 questions, and J has 200 questions... I have these, but not sure if they are complete. I have the complete K, which is 600 questions + 150 case questions which totals 750 questions.