NBDE PART 1-2 or INBDE?!!

Started by Neni27
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Neni27

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m a dentist, but now I have to take the NBDE exam. I’m not sure if I should try to take the NBDE part 1 or just wait to take the new one.. INBDE. If someone is in my position, please let me know. Also if there is anyone interest in a partner to study at New York, let me know too.
 
I worked as a dentist for 5 years, and recently took nbde part 1 and part 2.

Part 2 was very straightforward.

Part 1 was very difficult to study for, lots of basic science that is not clinically related at all - I honestly felt I was learning some things for the first time - types of fibres in muscle etc totally useless things which made it even more difficult to study for.

I have heard INBDE will be more clinically based - however I dont have a very credible source for this.

I would be leaning towards the new exam
 
I worked as a dentist for 5 years, and recently took nbde part 1 and part 2.

Part 2 was very straightforward.

Part 1 was very difficult to study for, lots of basic science that is not clinically related at all - I honestly felt I was learning some things for the first time - types of fibres in muscle etc totally useless things which made it even more difficult to study for.

I have heard INBDE will be more clinically based - however I dont have a very credible source for this.

I would be leaning towards the new exam
Do you know if there are any lines to follow to study for the new one?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m a dentist, but now I have to take the NBDE exam. I’m not sure if I should try to take the NBDE part 1 or just wait to take the new one.. INBDE. If someone is in my position, please let me know. Also if there is anyone interest in a partner to study at New York, let me know too.
Hi im also preparing for INBDE i think giving INBdE is more advantageous as it will be more clinically inclined and im living in toronto and planning to give INBDE if u want online study partner im up for that
 
Hello I am looking for a study partner for INBDE as well. I live in Delaware so I am up for Online study group too. Please let me know. Thank you!
 
I’m a dentist, but now I have to take the NBDE exam. I’m not sure if I should try to take the NBDE part 1 or just wait to take the new one.. INBDE. If someone is in my position, please let me know. Also if there is anyone interest in a partner to study at New York, let me know too.
which one did you end up doing ? did you pass?