NBDE part 1 international dental student

Started by alikarimi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alikarimi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone if applying to write the NBDE1 test from abroad?
Thanks
 
Get dentpin from Ada website.. Apply on Ada website for the dentpin at http://www.ada.org/dentpin.aspx
Use dentpin to fill your application form for part 1 http://www.ada.org/3375.aspx
Finally get the Eligibility form from the ADA at http://www.ada.org/3375.aspx
Use eligibility number that you get in UR email to apply for the exam at http://www.prometric.com/ADA/default.htm
Also you would need to get Ece evaluation as seen here at
http://ow.ly/1BEvFC*Or at
http://ow.ly/1BEvLz*


Help N Be Helped
 
Question!

I am currently a 3rd year Dental Student abroad, outside the United States.

I am planning to take the NBDE June, 2014.

Question: Do I need to have ECE Evaluate my courses that I have taken thus far?

Question 2: What is the exact address of ADA that I need to forward my ECE report to? (thanks for this one, been googling want to confirm)

Thank you everyone at StudentDoctor.
 
Last edited: