NBDE PART 1 preparation help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrSolomon

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,my name is Semyon and I'm a dentist from Uzbekistan. I just moved to California and trying to become a dentist here.
I bought First Aid and Dental Decks and now I'm trying to sudy them. If anybody can give me some advices how to study? What is the main things? Is it enough to remember the questions, or I need to understand the question and explanation on the other side( I mean Dental Decks). How to prepare? What to do? What period of time is generally enough for preparation? If anybody preparing for this exam now, let's do it together.
Waiting for answers.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I am based in California too , want to start preparing for the exam , we can do it together , where r u based ?

Hello, I am based in California too, SF Bay Area. Can we do group prep together?
I am looking into taking a prep course as well

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi....I am from the Bay Area too....how far are you guys with the preparation?!

Hi....I am from the Bay Area too....how far are you guys with the preparation?!
Hello! I live in Oakland, i going to take the text in march. were do you live? my email is [email protected]. if you need a study partner. I have the dental decks and a lot of digital information. good look.

Hello! I live in Oakland, i going to take the text in march. were do you live? my email is [email protected]. if you need a study partner. I have the dental decks and a lot of digital information. good look.
Hi, i'm also planning to take exam in April. also looking for study partner. what about your preparation. if you are interested let me know.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, i'm also planning to take exam in April. also looking for study partner. what about your preparation. if you are interested let me know.

Hi Syeda,

I live in Bay Area. Planning to give it in June. R u looking for a study partner?

Hi Syeda and everybody in this discussion. I am based at San Jose and planning to sit for exam in April. I would love to be a part of group study. lets decide and make it practical for fruitful results. My email id is [email protected] , in case anybody wants to reach me. Good Luck all of you

hi Campanita, where you from? are you ready to take the test? can we share some information? thanks a lot