Nbde part 1 preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

merchant777

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I am a dentist from India and am planning for nbde part 1 in aug 2016. Looking for study partners to start from scratch.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey ... I'm interested in the same and looking forward for a combined study...

HEYY HIII...AM TOO INTERESTED IN GIVING MY NBDE EXAMS IN 2016
ALSO WOULD LIKE SOME GUIDANCE SO WE ALL CAN SHARE N MOVE FRWD

KINDLY CONTACT ME ON
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I am also interested .Tell how can we study together?

Hi I am interested in giving my nbde part 1 exams next year end.I am right now full time home maker with kids.I can spare only an hour or so per day for studies.Can anyone tel me weather I am eligible to make attempts for this exam?.... I finished BDS in India in 2007 and need to refresh a lot.

Hi guys,

I'm planning to take part 1 this year as well! And just like you I need to study from scratch. I finished dental school in 2001 so the last time I studied basic sciences was in 1997. I tried watching USMLE videos on youtube but it just seems like too much info for me to retain. I hope there's space in this group as I would also like to discuss study materials. Thanks!

-R

hello friends I have cleared my part 1 and 2 exams...Drop me message if you need any kind of help...Good luck everyone.

hello friends I have cleared my part 1 and 2 exams...Drop me message if you need any kind of help...Good luck everyone.

Hi Congratulations....

Could u plz share the study material you had used for your prepn? Planning to give my part 1 in June. Thank u. My email is [email protected]. Thank u.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi every one, I am planning to give skype classes for NBDE part 1 . if any one is finding difficulty in any subject. I will be available on Friday's and Saturdays any time EST. if you are interested PM. I can give many guidelines on how to crack the exam . Good luck !!!

Congratulations Lucy...I am a dentist from India, currently based in bay area. Can you share your email id to get in touch with you, for some guidance?

Hi guys,

I'm planning to take part 1 this year as well! And just like you I need to study from scratch. I finished dental school in 2001 so the last time I studied basic sciences was in 1997. I tried watching USMLE videos on youtube but it just seems like too much info for me to retain. I hope there's space in this group as I would also like to discuss study materials. Thanks!

-R
Hi I am want to study from scratch Live in Brooklyn NY looking for study partner

Hi, I am studying to take my NBDE I this year, I can share info with sombody

I would like too :)

Hi friends,

I hope you are studying well for the dental exams!

I am planning for part 1 NBDE asap and looking for serious study partner

I have completed decks,Kaplan and other materials in the past but want to do them again as I had break in my studies due to family issues.

I am looking for motivated sp who is regular and consistent.

I live in Houston,Tx but from India.

Only serious persons reply me here or can call me @ 832-647-3963

Please ignore this message if you already got a right sp

Thank you!

happy studying!

Please advise what study material is good enough to clear part 1. In another words what all did you cover and how many times? Thank you!

hello everyone. I first did first aid during my part 1 and 2 which helped me clear fundamental doubts. After that I revised 2 times decks and than gave tests in asda papers. Again revised 2 times decks at the end. Decks are everything so dont make yourself distracted in too many other new materials.

Reactions: 2 users
hello everyone. I first did first aid during my part 1 and 2 which helped me clear fundamental doubts. After that I revised 2 times decks and than gave tests in asda papers. Again revised 2 times decks at the end. Decks are everything so dont make yourself distracted in too many other new materials.
try to revise new asda series. no need to revise older one

Hi Lucy
Need your guidance.
Please help

Hi. I am a dentist from India and am planning for nbde part 1 in aug 2016. Looking for study partners to start from scratch.
Hey
I'm from India too, planning to take part 1 in June, i live in Santa Clara
Pls let me know if u are interested

hi can you tell me what all study material i would need to start.

Anyone looking for a dental assistant instructor job in Maryland area?
I am looking to hire international dentist as an instructor.
message me or email : [email protected]

Hi
I have just started from scratch. I am interested in group studies.

hi can anyone pls suggest where can i get latest ASDA papers?

Hi,I am planning to give my exam in July.I would like to know what all did you studied to clear part 1

Hi guys I'm planning to give part 1 nbde by the end of this year or early next year. I have to start from scratch and I'm confused on which dental decks to buy . Is 2013-14 edition fine or shud I get 2015-16 or should I wait for the next edition in case I'm giving it early next year. Please advise...

Hi guys I'm planning to give part 1 nbde by the end of this year or early next year. I have to start from scratch and I'm confused on which dental decks to buy . Is 2013-14 edition fine or shud I get 2015-16 or should I wait for the next edition in case I'm giving it early next year. Please advise...
If there is availability than use recent edition. I have seen many repeating questions from recent editions rather than quite older one. But I think 2013-2014 wont make huge diffrence.

If there is availability than use recent edition. I have seen many repeating questions from recent editions rather than quite older one. But I think 2013-2014 wont make huge diffrence.
That's great. Thank you so much for your insight.

Hey lucy congratulations for clearing your exams
how much time did it take to prepare for part 1??