nbde part 1 study partener

Started by zainab
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hey zainab i m also starting my studies. Just bought my first aid today. How r u starting?
 
i have mosbys and dental decks.so i have to buy first aid.can we study by using skyp or other social media.i live in michigan state where do you live?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i have mosbys and dental decks.so i have to buy first aid.can we study by using skyp or other social media.i live in michigan state where do you live?
Yeah sure🙂 mind if i ask where r u from?. I have'nt bought decks yet.
 
Last edited:
I m too looking for study partner
hi I am looking for femal study partener nbde part1 .Iam just starting study.

Hi zainab im starting the preparation too but I need a serious study partner. Let me know if yo
hi I am looking for femal study partener nbde part1 .Iam just starting study.

Hi Zainab
I'm starting the preparation too. Let me know if you still need a study partner
 
Hi!i am planning to give nbde1 (2017) soon & looking for study partner grp.. kindly let me know if any1 interested..
 
hi I am looking for femal study partener nbde part1 .Iam just starting study.
Hi! How are you ? I am at present in Jersey City, NJ & wanna take nbde1 exams soon & so interested in nbde1 female study partner/grp as well.. kindly let me know If u interested..
 
Hi Everyone, I am preparing for NBDE part-1 and am looking for a study partner too . I am based in Sacramento.
Hi! How are you ? I am at present in Jersey City, NJ & wanna take nbde1 exams soon & so interested in nbde1 female study partner/grp as well.. kindly let me know if u interested..
 
hi i am sorry because i have already study partener.and i hope you find a good study partener.
 
anybody BDS from india who seriously preparing for nbde1?? please reply me i need study partner.. i have started reading NBDE1 seriously..
 
anybody BDS from india who seriously preparing for nbde1?? please reply me i need study partner.. i have started reading NBDE1 seriously..
hey if youre interested in prepping for part 1 let me know. have to give the exam by May! just need to follow a good pace so if youre interested let me in
 
I am looking for dedicated and serious partner to study and review NBDE part1. Please let me know soon. I want to take at the end of April 2017


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello im looking for study partener for NBDE 1 im in Ontario CA area, im planning to take the test on July 2017
 
hello im looking for study partener for NBDE 1 im in Ontario CA area, im planning to take the test on July 2017
Hello, i am From texas and willing to join a group or anyone to study together if someone still searching for it. thank you
 
Hi, I am looking for a study buddy for nbde 1 (starting from scratch). I am polish dentist. I recently moved to USA with my family. I live in Santa Monica, California. I am looking for someone to meet up couple times a week/month depending on how much free time. Preferable female. Please contact me if interested.
 
hey if youre interested in prepping for part 1 let me know. have to give the exam by May! just need to follow a good pace so if youre interested let me in


Hi I would like to give it a try. If u feel comfortable to work it out together let me know plz.
 
Hi, I am looking for a study buddy for nbde 1 (starting from scratch). I am polish dentist. I recently moved to USA with my family. I live in Santa Monica, California. I am looking for someone to meet up couple times a week/month depending on how much free time. Preferable female. Please contact me if interested.
Hi, I'm in irvine and would like a study partner too,I'm about to start studying ,are you interested ,I'm female too🙂
 
Hello, i am From texas and willing to join a group or anyone to study together if someone still searching for it. thank you
Ya.....i m new in US. ...hv to take nbde. M looking fr a study partner ... in case u stil need one...let me know ...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi All, i am looking for a study partner/group too. i m a female and based in SF bay area.
Hi,
I am a female dentist from India. Recently moved here and located in arizona. i would like to join as a study partner. please reply if interested.

Thank Q
 
Hi,
I am a female dentist from India. Recently moved here and located in arizona. i would like to join as a study partner. please reply if interested.

Thank Q
Hi....u may shear ua contact.... i m from india...n hv recently moved to us..wud need a study partner...
 
Hello, I am looking for 1) Tangy question bank/question papers. Does anyone have it?, 2) I am in South Bay Area, San Jose and live near the San Jose City College library, looking for study partner for NBDE Part 1.
 
Hi, I'm in irvine and would like a study partner too,I'm about to start studying ,are you interested ,I'm female too🙂
Hey, I am from LA, do you still need a study partner? I am just about to begin, let me know if you are interested..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad