-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
nbde part 1 study partener
Started by zainab
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah sure🙂 mind if i ask where r u from?. I have'nt bought decks yet.i have mosbys and dental decks.so i have to buy first aid.can we study by using skyp or other social media.i live in michigan state where do you live?
Last edited:
Hi Everyone, I am preparing for NBDE part-1 and am looking for a study partner too . I am based in Sacramento.
I too have just started preparing for part 1Hi Everyone, I am preparing for NBDE part-1 and am looking for a study partner too . I am based in Sacramento.
I m too looking for study partnerhi I am looking for femal study partener nbde part1 .Iam just starting study.
I m too looking for study partner
hi I am looking for femal study partener nbde part1 .Iam just starting study.
Hi zainab im starting the preparation too but I need a serious study partner. Let me know if yo
hi I am looking for femal study partener nbde part1 .Iam just starting study.
Hi Zainab
I'm starting the preparation too. Let me know if you still need a study partner
Hi! How are you ? I am at present in Jersey City, NJ & wanna take nbde1 exams soon & so interested in nbde1 female study partner/grp as well.. kindly let me know If u interested..hi I am looking for femal study partener nbde part1 .Iam just starting study.
Hi! How are you ? I am at present in Jersey City, NJ & wanna take nbde1 exams soon & so interested in nbde1 female study partner/grp as well.. kindly let me know if u interested..Hi Everyone, I am preparing for NBDE part-1 and am looking for a study partner too . I am based in Sacramento.
hey if youre interested in prepping for part 1 let me know. have to give the exam by May! just need to follow a good pace so if youre interested let me inanybody BDS from india who seriously preparing for nbde1?? please reply me i need study partner.. i have started reading NBDE1 seriously..
I am looking for dedicated and serious partner to study and review NBDE part1. Please let me know soon. I want to take at the end of April 2017
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, i am From texas and willing to join a group or anyone to study together if someone still searching for it. thank youhello im looking for study partener for NBDE 1 im in Ontario CA area, im planning to take the test on July 2017
[email protected] is my id if you wish to drop your contact or share it, would appreciate.
Hi, I am looking for a study buddy for nbde 1 (starting from scratch). I am polish dentist. I recently moved to USA with my family. I live in Santa Monica, California. I am looking for someone to meet up couple times a week/month depending on how much free time. Preferable female. Please contact me if interested.
hey if youre interested in prepping for part 1 let me know. have to give the exam by May! just need to follow a good pace so if youre interested let me in
Hi I would like to give it a try. If u feel comfortable to work it out together let me know plz.
Hi, I'm in irvine and would like a study partner too,I'm about to start studying ,are you interested ,I'm female too🙂Hi, I am looking for a study buddy for nbde 1 (starting from scratch). I am polish dentist. I recently moved to USA with my family. I live in Santa Monica, California. I am looking for someone to meet up couple times a week/month depending on how much free time. Preferable female. Please contact me if interested.
Hi... i just god ma firat aid part 1... wanted a study partner. ..hi I am looking for femal study partener nbde part1 .Iam just starting study.
Ya.....i m new in US. ...hv to take nbde. M looking fr a study partner ... in case u stil need one...let me know ...Hello, i am From texas and willing to join a group or anyone to study together if someone still searching for it. thank you
Hey I wud like to join with you. Even I have started my serious prep as well.
anybody BDS from india who seriously preparing for nbde1?? please reply me i need study partner.. i have started reading NBDE1 seriously..
Wanna finish part 1 before July/ Aug 2017 . Let me know if anybody is willing to join .Hey I wud like to join with you. Even I have started my serious prep as well.
Ya... thats really great.... just let me know..how to hv a contact..Hey I wud like to join with you. Even I have started my serious prep as well.
Ya... thats really great.... just let me know..how to hv a contact..
Hi, sounds GRT.. Ping me in WhatsApp (+1 619-488-7859)
Hi Monica,[email protected] is my id if you wish to drop your contact or share it, would appreciate.
I am also a foreign trained dentist from India. I am located in arizona. looking for a serious study partner. let me know if you are interested.
Thank you
hi,Wanna finish part 1 before July/ Aug 2017 . Let me know if anybody is willing to join .
I would like to join as a study partner. Please reply .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,hi All, i am looking for a study partner/group too. i m a female and based in SF bay area.
I am a female dentist from India. Recently moved here and located in arizona. i would like to join as a study partner. please reply if interested.
Thank Q
If possible shear the contact...hi All, i am looking for a study partner/group too. i m a female and based in SF bay area.
If possible shear the contact..hi,
I would like to join as a study partner. Please reply .
Hi....u may shear ua contact.... i m from india...n hv recently moved to us..wud need a study partner...Hi,
I am a female dentist from India. Recently moved here and located in arizona. i would like to join as a study partner. please reply if interested.
Thank Q
hi,Hi....u may shear ua contact.... i m from india...n hv recently moved to us..wud need a study partner...
you can mail me on [email protected]
once you respond to my email or post your we can share our contacthi,
you can mail me on [email protected]
once you respond to my email or post yours, we can share our contact
Hi ...my watsap no is..Hi... i just god ma firat aid part 1... wanted a study partner. ..
+918755991509
Contact me..
This no is not working..sorryHi, sounds GRT.. Ping me in WhatsApp (+1 619-488-7859)
i am new too here and preparing for nbde part 1. so if u dont mind can u join this whtsapp grp for nbde part 1 NBDE PART 1 fall'17Ya.....i m new in US. ...hv to take nbde. M looking fr a study partner ... in case u stil need one...let me know ...
hi,Hi ...my watsap no is..
+918755991509
Contact me..
i tried calling on your no: +918755991509, but its not working. can u share any other contact. your email.....
thanks for response , check your mail.hi,
i tried calling on your no: +918755991509, but its not working. can u share any other contact. your email.....
Hey, I am from LA, do you still need a study partner? I am just about to begin, let me know if you are interested..Hi, I'm in irvine and would like a study partner too,I'm about to start studying ,are you interested ,I'm female too🙂
hello im looking for study partener for NBDE 1 im in Ontario CA area, im planning to take the test on July 2017
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi All, i am looking for a study partner/group too. i m a female and based in SF bay area.
Are you still looking?hi All, i am looking for a study partner/group too. i m a female and based in SF bay area.
Heyy im in texas..recently moved with my husband..tell me if u r interested based on whatsapp group study..i can share u my contact ,if u reply hereHey, I am from LA, do you still need a study partner? I am just about to begin, let me know if you are interested..
Hi, I am. Will be starting next weekHeyy im in texas..recently moved with my husband..tell me if u r interested based on whatsapp group study..i can share u my contact ,if u reply here
Similar threads
- Question
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K