For Sale NBDE Part 2 Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

semiram

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am selling dental decks part 2(2016-17 ed , ASDA questions , First aid , Kaplan 2ed, etc
please message me if u are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested in ASDA questions; do u still have them .

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,
I am selling dental decks part 2(2016-17 ed , ASDA questions , First aid , Kaplan 2ed, etc

Hi , dental decks still available? I'm interested to buy. Plz reply me on [email protected] with price. I need it urgently.

Hello,
i am intrested in taking please let me know the details

Hello,
Hi semiram,

Do you still have the materials?Price details pl.

Hello,

Hi,

Do you still have the study material? I have the older version of decks. I need the newer version. I can also buy the other material that you are selling. Let me know the cost. Thank you!

I am graduating soon and had applied for part 2 in 2012 but did not take it. Its over 5 years and now i want to take it.

Now i am not eleigible for it. Anyone knows of or heard from someone in that case? So i know how i can get my license? Please help!