NBDE Part I - Study Partner in Karachi

Started by alazmat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alazmat

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone in Karachi preparing for NBDE Part I.
 
Hi Fefzei,
are you planning to take the CPSP course on Basic Medical Sciences

from 28th JULY, 2008 to 30th AUGUST, 2008
Timings: 9:00 am to 4:15 pm
Monday to Saturday

The Course covers all the relevant topics of Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology

I will be in Karachi by 1st week of May Insha-Allah. Do you know if there is anyone else preparing for the NBDE Part I, this way we can form a group.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am planing to take the NBDE 1 exam next year..can i find some study partner in Karachi, Pakistan? and one general question for all members her; can somebody inform me about the dates for NBDE 1 exam in 2014?
 
Hi, I am planing to take the NBDE 1 exam next year..can i find some study partner in Karachi, Pakistan? and one general question for all members her; can somebody inform me about the dates for NBDE 1 exam in 2014?
 
Hi, I am planing to take the NBDE 1 exam next year..can i find some study partner in Karachi, Pakistan? and one general question for all members her; can somebody inform me about the dates for NBDE 1 exam in 2014?
Hi, I also preparing for NBDE Part 1 next year in 2014. I am located in Lahore, Pakistan. We can make some study study plan over the phone. Thanks.